This year, because of Covid-19 and the need to stay safe and healthy, we are recognizing the Class of 2021 in a new and exciting way.
TCC's 55th annual Commencement will feature an on campus Roll-Through Parade of Graduates!
The Roll-Through Commencement Parade will take place on Saturday, June 12, 2021 from 10am to 1pm. In addition, a pre-recorded video ceremony and gradute slideshow will be available on the TCC website.
Note: Before you participate in the commencement ceremony you need to Apply to Graduate
Once the degree application is submitted graduates will receive an email to register for one or more of the following Commencement Opportunities:
- FREE full regalia package: Cap, Gown, Tassel, and cords as applicable (pick up or mail out)
- Inclusion in online slideshow of individual graduates for Virtual Ceremony
- Receive yard sign for windows or drive-ways
- Sign up to purchase professional graduate photos taken on campus
- Participate in Roll-Through Commencement Parade including receiving Graduate Gift
- Pick-up or have mailed out Graduate Gift if not participating in Parade where it will be handed out
Schedule for Saturday, June 12th
- 6am - Premier of the virtual pre-recorded video ceremony & graduate slideshow will drop on the TCC Website and remain up so that graduates can view at any time.
- 10am to 1pm - Roll-Through Commencement Parade
- No car?... No worries!
- When you register to attend you can sign up to receive a ride through the parade!
- The Parade will be staged in 3 phases:
Cheering Lane with Faculty/Staff
Stage Party Lane where the College President, Student Body President, and the Board of Trustees will hand graduates a diploma cover and read their names out loud!
Congratulations Lane where graduates receive a gift bag, cupcake, and more cheers!
- Live streaming of event will appear online so grads can have family and friends watch from home
- No car?... No worries!
Can’t Attend Commencement Parade?
We will miss you and we want to honor your accomplishments with a Commencement Gift, Regalia, and a yard sign if you like so be sure to register via the form graduates will receive in their email after turning in their Degree Application Form.
April 30 - Degree Application Due – Students should check with their advisor
Once degree application is turned in, grads will receive an email with registration form for Commencement events and regalia. Regalia will not be ordered online since cost is sponsored by the college this year.
May 17 by 10 a.m. - Last day for graduates to fill out registration form to receive regalia, participate in parade, and/or receive gift box. (Check your student email for the form. It will be emailed to you after you have completed your degree application.)
Graduating Student Survey
Congratulations on your achievements! We would love to hear from you. Please tell us about your TCC experience.
Have questions about graduating?
Drop us a line!