A transcript is an academic record of student grades and achievements at Tacoma Community College. All classes taken at TCC will appear on the transcript. Tacoma Community College has partnered with Parchment to process electronic or printed orders for official transcripts. Current students, former students and alumni are able to place an official transcript order any time.
An unofficial transcript contains the same information as a official transcript and can be useful for record keeping or placement.
Unofficial transcript are available at no cost by logging into ctcLink and selecting Student Home Page--> Academic Records--> View Unofficial Transcripts--> Submit (green button). ctcLink Unofficial transcripts are only available to current and former students who attended after Summer 2011.
If you attended TCC prior to Summer 2011, log in to My E-Services and go to the Grades & Unofficial Transcript tab. You will need to know your student ID and inquiry PIN (your birthday in mmddyy format).Unofficial Transcript Request form for manual processing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Electronic and printed official transcript are $11.00 per transcript
- Processing time is usually five business days
- When ordering online, you can also upload additional forms that need to be included with your transcript.
- Keep in mind Parchment accounts are not connected to your ctcLink login. Therefore, the majority of students will need to create an account. By selecting New Learner Account and entering your personal information to Sign Up.
- You do not need your Student ID Number to place a Transcript order. If you do not know your id number feel free to enter 11111111, we will locate your record based on other personal information.
Please keep in mind that official transcript request cannot be accepted by phone or email. Official transcripts can also not be delivered by fax.
Official transcripts can be ordered through Parchment. Parchment will accept electronic or printed transcript orders. New users need to create an account prior to making a request.
Send your signed Transcript Request form with payment (check or money order) to:
Tacoma Community College
ATTN: Cashier's Office (Bldg 14)
6501 S. 19th Street
Tacoma, WA 98466
*Program Plan GPA is not on an unofficial or official transcript , the only way to calculate a GPA for a specific program is by hand calculation using the catalog to select the coursework to combine for the GPA calculation.
Need Your Student ID Number?
Your ctcLink ID is the same number as your Student ID number. Visit My E-Services to Look Up Your Student ID/ctcLink ID.