Build a career that PAYS and has PURPOSE.
TCC offers an opportunity for anybody who wishes to advance their career, learn something new or launch their college degree journey - all at an excellent value in a welcoming, inclusive community. We offer in-person, hybrid and online classes that are designed to work around your busy schedules.
Fall Quarter 2023 important dates:
May 15: Current student (Priority) enrollment begins
May 22: General enrollment begins
May 25: Financial aid application deadline
Sept. 25: Fall quarter starts!
Apply for funding
Apply as soon as possible to determine if you qualify for financial aid. If you apply after the May 25 deadline for fall quarter, we encourage you to still apply. You might be eligible for financial aid later in the quarter. You can also see if you qualify for Workforce Education funding, the Washington College Grant or other kinds of aid.
A world of opportunity. Close to home.
Launch into college or a new career
We offer plenty of flexible, excellent programs that will meet your life goals. Enroll to:
- Earn an Associate's degree and transfer to a university
- Advance to college level
- Earn a high school diploma or GED
- Improve your English language skills
- Join a career pathway training program.
We understand applying and receiving financial aid could be the most important step to attend college. The following resources will point you toward financial support and help you to navigate the cost of college:
- Review how to apply for aid and important timelines.
- Is Workforce funding for you? Read here for eligibility and how it works.
- Review Types of Aid, including the Washington College Grant.
- Review our tuition rates. Our tuition is typically half the cost of a state university.
- If you apply after the May 25 deadline for fall quarter financial aid, we encourage you to still apply. You might be eligible for financial aid, and if so, you may receive it later in the quarter. Be prepared to pay tuition upfront, and if eligible, you would receive financial aid later in the quarter.
Ready? Some tips:
- Bookstore: Order your books online or pick up books at the bookstore. More information here.
- Online classroom platform: TCC uses Canvas, a secure, online platform that was built for classroom learning. We offer videos and tutorials to help students get ready.
- We offer plenty of resources to help you succeed, such as tutoring, library services, counseling and more. On our Current Students page, we have an FAQ to answer some of your most pressing questions.
- Get involved in college life with the Office of Student Engagement (OSE). We offer plenty of fun events, clubs and more.
Need help getting started?
We are here to help you navigate the admissions process. We are hosting drop-in sessions to answer your questions about financial aid, including help with the FAFSA and WAFSA. Before attending, check out these resources (in English and in Spanish).
Other questions? Email us or visit the new Welcome Center, Building 8, on the Tacoma Campus.