Summer is 100 percent online. What does this mean?
To keep our community safe and healthy, TCC decided to offer our summer quarter online, with the exception of certain instructional activities that cannot be done remotely. If you register for any of these pre-approved programs, the instructor will be in contact with students.
Important note about enrollment - it'll look different
- Our buildings on campus will not be open this summer. Most of our instruction will be online.
- However, ctcLink, the enrollment program that TCC uses, does not recognize the change that we are fully online for summer. Most classes will not meet at the specific times noted in ctcLink. Instructors will communicate with students with any changes.
- Go ahead and enroll in ctcLink for the classes you need this summer. Summer classes do not have a set meeting time. If you need to enroll in two classes that are listed at the same meeting time, you will need to email email@example.com to override the time conflict. If classes are full, you can place yourself on the waitlist.
- If you need enrollment help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the TCC Zoom Lobby. EXCEPTION: If you are using Veteran benefits to pay for college, contact email@example.com.
Keeping safe and getting you ready for online classes
- Bookstore: Order your books online - we will ship them free of charge. Or, you can pick up books at designated times. We will have more information for you as we get closer to the start of summer quarter.
- Technology needs: You need a computer and reliable wifi. If you need a computer, we have a limited supply of computers to distribute. Apply for a computer here.
- Online classroom platform: TCC uses Canvas, a secure, online platform that was built for classroom learning. We offer videos and tutorials to help students get ready.
- We've been teaching online for awhile: Since mid-winter quarter, TCC shifted from classroom to online learning to keep our community safe. Our spring quarter was online as well. We offer plenty of resources to help you succeed, such as tutoring, library services, counseling and more. We are comfortable working remotely to serve you, and want to get you ready as well. Our faculty is dedicated to help all of our students.
Important Summer Quarter Dates
|Current Students can enroll NOW|
|New Students can enroll starting May 26|
|Summer Quarter is online and starts June 29|
|Summer Quarter ends by Aug. 20|
Find your Next Step
Not sure what you want to study? TCC offers:
- 26 Associate Degrees
- 29 Professional Technical Certificates
- 3 Bachelor of Applied Science Degrees
Interested in fall enrollment?
TCC is open to serve students. We are actively deciding about our classroom format to ensure the safety of our community. TCC is an excellent and affordable option for college that is close to home. Fall enrollment begins June 1.