Enroll now to get the classes you want! Don't wait.
This fall, we are offering in-person, hybrid and online classes.
Sept. 26: Classes begin
Sept. 8: Tuition due
May 10: Enrollment for currently enrolled students begins
May 16: Open enrollment begins
May 26: Financial aid applications due
Apply for funding
Apply as soon as possible to determine if you qualify for financial aid. If you apply after the May 26 deadline for fall quarter, we encourage you to still apply. You might be eligible for financial aid later in the fall quarter. You can also see if you qualify for Workforce Education funding, the Washington College Grant or other kinds of aid.
A world of opportunity. Close to home.
Launch into college or a new career
We offer plenty of flexible, excellent programs that will meet your life goals. Enroll to:
- Earn an Associate's degree and transfer to a university
- Advance to college level
- Earn a high school diploma or GED
- Improve your English language skills
- Join a career pathway training program.
We understand applying and receiving financial aid could be the most important step to attend college. The following resources will point you toward financial support and help you to navigate the cost of college:
- Review how to apply for aid and important timelines.
- Is Workforce funding for you? Read here for eligibility and how it works.
- Review Types of Aid, including the Washington College Grant.
- Review our tuition rates. Our tuition is typically half the cost of a state university.
- If you apply after the May 26 deadline for fall quarter financial aid, we encourage you to still apply. You might be eligible for financial aid, and if so, you may receive it later in the quarter. Be prepared to pay tuition upfront, and if eligible, you would receive financial aid later in the quarter.
Getting ready for college
- We're requiring Covid-19 self-attestations for students and employees who will be on campus.
- Bookstore: Order your books online or pick up books at the bookstore. More information here.
- Online classroom platform: TCC uses Canvas, a secure, online platform that was built for classroom learning. We offer videos and tutorials to help students get ready.
- We offer plenty of resources to help you succeed, such as tutoring, library services, counseling and more. On our Current Students page, we have an FAQ to answer some of your most pressing questions.
Need help getting started?
We are here to help you navigate the admissions process. We are hosting drop-in sessions to answer your questions about financial aid, including help with the FAFSA and WAFSA. Before attending, check out these resources (in English and in Spanish).
Need more translation support on our website?
TCC provides Google Translate. Click on More under the menu and select Translate. You will see dozens of languages for translation.