Admission into the Bachelor of Applied Science in Applied Management is on a non-competitive basis. Once you meet the entry requirements you can apply at any time. Priority deadline for the next Fall cohort is May 1st. Applications received after May 1st may not be reviewed in time for admission to the next cohort. Students are admitted on a space available basis. Once all the spots are filled, students will be put on a wait list. Students on the wait list will be offered priority acceptance into the following year cohort.
Steps to Apply
1. Apply for admission to TCC. If you are a returning student who has not attended
classes for more than two
quarters, please call 253.566.5325 to update your general information.
If you are a new student click here to Apply Now!
The application is free.
2. Apply for admission to the AM BAS program. Fill out the online BAS application.
Once you begin the application you will not be able to save or leave. Please
have the following required items
available to upload into your application:
- Resume (required)
- Unofficial Transcripts from all prior colleges attended including any from Tacoma Community College (required) - click here to learn how to access your TCC unofficial transcripts
- Admission Virtual Information Course Certificate (required)
- Industry Credentials (if applicable)
- Industry Licenses (if applicable)
- Letter of Recommendation from Industry Supervisor (if applicable)
3. Your application will be reviewed to ensure that you meet the requirements for admission.
4. You will receive an email to let you know if you meet the requirements or if there
is more you need to do.
If you have questions please email here.
5. If you meet the requirements you will receive directions on what to do next. Meeting
the requirements does
NOT guarantee entry into the AM BAS program as admission is based on space availability.
As you prepare for potential acceptance into the AM BAS program, we encourage you to plan for funding of your degree. Make sure you complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. Our school code is 003796. It is very important that you complete your FAFSA using accurate information. If you have questions email our BAS Financial Aid Specialist.
Find out more about FINANCIAL AID.