The CASA/MECA program provides comprehensive programs and support services for first generation, economically disadvantaged students, and students with disabilities. Our goal is to promote access, academic persistence and achievement within a diverse student body. Our services are designed to help students stay in school and achieve their academic goals, including transferring to four-year institutions.
- Academic advising
- Instructional lab, including computing resources
- Native American Student Achievement Program (NASAP) 2020-2021 application (coming soon)
- Emergency Book Borrow Program and Calculator Borrow Program
- Peer Mentoring
- Campus and community resource information
- Student leadership development
- Career exploration services
- College skills workshops
- Resource referral for students with disabilities
- Financial aid advising & scholarship search assistance
- Transfer advising
Please email us in order to receive an Inquiry Form. You can also book a personal Zoom appointment with a CASA/MECA staff member here.